You can rest assured that under normal and reasonable use, our forged wheels are lifetime warranted against structural defects as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels.
We also offer a warranty against defect in finish to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Fortune Automotive Design Inc., for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty.
Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty.
Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced.
Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
PLEASE NOTE: Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO
- Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be led with the delivery carrier.
This Warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser of a wheel and when the wheel is returned, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.